One of the things my supermodel wife loves is salmon. It is for this reason alone that we tend to have a lot of it at our café.
That being said, this is another simple recipe we have designed for you to do at home with your family.
You will need the following ingredients:
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive or Canola oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Start by putting salt and pepper on salmon and lightly rub it into flesh of the fish. Put salmon in fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Next put Balsamic in a small saucepan on med-high heat. Add cut up strawberries and let both cook down to about half their volume. Keep an eye on this through the whole cooking process so it does not cook down too much and become solidified.
- Remove salmon from fridge and let sit on counter for another 15 minutes to rest and let the salt and pepper work their magic.
- Heat oil in a pan for the salmon to be cooked in on medium to medium-low heat (depending on your pan). Cook salmon flesh side first for about 5 minutes. Check on your balsamic while you are doing this. If it is getting too thick add more balsamic a little at a time.
- Flip salmon over to skin side and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove salmon from pan, plate it and add balsamic sauce to the top.